• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens
    Afternoon Nick

I look forward to reading back through your technical posts....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Have fun...
      I had loads of fun - apart from missing tpd.....

Comment

zeitghost
        More fingers than teeth

century

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          'King 'Eck, I'm talking to myself....
          Happens alot these days in tpd.....

Comment

I know the feeling well......

Comment

Some chap called Steve Harris on air down here... don't know anything about him though. I think I've seen him in the lift.

Do you like the new Xfm website? I worked on parts of it...

That bit on the right of the home page entitled "Latest videos", where you click on the thumbnails and it swaps them with the big picture - that's mine.

The first version, although it worked in Firefox, Opera and Safari, triggered a massive bug in Internet Explorer 6... which I was able to find a fix for, but then it turned out to trigger an even stranger bug in IE 7.

So I started again and did it a different (but slightly less perfect) way, which IE could cope with.

Ho hum
              top quality techie post

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                Hehehe that resonates with me, I hate meetings. The only good thing is I only attend meetings that I'm the chair of.
                After 15 minutes in a meeting I am ready to gnaw off my hands....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Afternoon Nick

I look forward to reading back through your technical posts....
                  Hi Scourer

How was the colonic irrigation?

Comment

My Windows XP Pro CD, purchased the other year at the full retail price of about £260, has somehow managed to get damaged - a number of crucial files are unreadable, even having tried three different drives

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Sorry to hear that dude. You can hurry love, you just have to wait. Though, I think the main thing to remember is that it's a game of give and take and love don't come easy.

Then again what do I know all the advice I give related to love is based on songs by the supremes.

Dirty Dancing after a break up? Thats about as much of a wheeled out stereotype as women accusing men of being scared of commitment or using the "it's not you it's me line".

Seriously mix it up. Put Hamburger Hill on or Hell is for Heroes. Both cracking films and a lot better than Dirty Dancing
                      No chance - it'll be Dirty Dancing closely followed by whatever chick flick comes to hand... straight after...

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Did Gym get fed up with you continually holidaying?

poor CM - - give us the full sp.
                      Thanks luvvie - it just wasn't working for me - so better to tell him than flog a dead horse... He was suprised which I was astounded by...
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X