• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

you were alot politer than I expected!
    He's a permy - he might interview me for a gig!

Comment

I am off to my "Journey in faith" course - the things I do for my kids!
      Go in the name of the Lord

Comment

Time to go and break the hearts of the barmaids in my London local by explaining that they'll only be able to gaze adoringly at me for two more weeks

Later, denizens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Go in the name of the Lord
          thank you - I will say a Hail Mary in your honour!

Comment

Time to go and break the hearts of the barmaids in my London local by explaining that they'll only be able to gaze adoringly at me for two more weeks

Later, denizens
            Have a good one

Comment

He's a permy - he might interview me for a gig!
              A good reason to fail the interview?

Comment

thank you - I will say a Hail Mary in your honour!
                And her mum

You Johnny-come-latelies ain't got a patch on us born Catholics...

(But thank you anyway )

Comment

The forthcoming benching is starting to feel real...

Walking from the Tube station to the Premier Inn just now I realised how few times I'll have to do that again for the forseeable future.

It was wonderful... all the stress that I'd never even been properly aware of, because it's just been part and parcel of life since last June, started dropping away.. waves of relaxation were running up and down my back

It was like a relaxing massage, but happening as I walked alone down Edgware High Street

Comment

Anyway, I still have work tomorrow so I really ought to crash

The silly thing is that NewClientCorp will probably get better results out of me over the next two weeks than ever before, just because I'll be feeling so chilled

Ho hum...

Night all

Comment

The forthcoming benching is starting to feel real...

Walking from the Tube station to the Premier Inn just now I realised how few times I'll have to do that again for the forseeable future.

It was wonderful... all the stress that I'd never even been properly aware of, because it's just been part and parcel of life since last June, started dropping away.. waves of relaxation were running up and down my back

It was like a relaxing massage, but happening as I walked alone down Edgware High Street

Comment

Working...
                      X