• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    The Battery Jigsaws are good bits of kit, I wouldn't bother with a Cordless circular saw though, they are pants.
    you should only have a Bob The Builder circular saw...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Probly needs a new washer & some thread tape.

That's my cure for everything.
      my cure is wire brush and dettol

Comment

Hey BP -

How is g/f?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I win.
          what did you win?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Hey BP -

How is g/f?
            I am not alone!

Hi CM

gf is doing great. I was worried about going to work tmrw - but no issue now. gf's sister turns up at 11am (getting eatly train from Llundudno) - then her mother is down for 2 weeks from Wednesday.

did I tell you the baby said his first words - continually says dada!! gf thinks I spent 2 ays coaching him...

how are you? How is Gym? Did you see him last night?

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I'm not commiting myself at this stage, but I think I've decided what my presentation at BarCampLondon4 will be about

For the first time on this, or any, stage: The Correct Use of URLs

This will follow on (in titular terms) from my presentation at the very first BarCampLondon entitled The Correct Use of HTTP.

That title itself was a pun on the title of Magazine's most excellent album The Correct Use of Soap, given that the intention was to exhort the masses to use a RESTful architecture for their web applications, rather than the overblown and unnecessary XML-RPC burden of SOAP - a protocol overlaid upon a protocol that was already capable of doing the same stuff

(Although I may change my mind... is BarCampLondon ready for a working implementation of the The Infinite Monkey Protocol Suite? )
                this is why I love tpd!

Though I do think a post like this should be used to start a thread in technical.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Evening denizens
                  Evening NF

DEcided on the correct use of a url yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    got another thrilling morning/afternoon shopping

Comment

I buily a snowman today. I gave him a large marrow as a willy.

I suppose I should have built a snowwoman too...

Comment

Working...
                      X