• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening all

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        It's funny the effect that this forum has on people, particularly since the swear filter was introduced.

Walking through Smithfields today I looked at a crate of meat and the supplier was called 'Tulip Ltd'

Made me giggle.

maybe I should ressurect the "you know youve been posting on cuk too long when..." thread

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Evening denizens
          Old Chap

Are you at work or home?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Great success with the call to British Gas over my direct debit...

I think they've just lost a customer.
            tried uswitch?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I'm back - just been to the court. My decree nisi was issued this morning.... I'm nearly there

The judge was lovely - he said "I hope you now have closure, my dear"
              well done CM

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Old Chap

Are you at work or home?
                Hi Scourer

Made it home about an hour ago - I stayed on until half three to get something finished off so another chap could get his stuff done before going on holiday

How's things?

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  Mine was granted nearly 2 years ago now and I'm still waiting for my decree absolute (due to wrangling over the financial settlement).
                  The party (the applicant) granted the decree nisi has got to wait 11 weeks before they can apply for the decree absolute.
                  not true. 6 weeks. I did mine in 6 weeks.

I know ALOT about divorce law...

Comment

cailin maith
                    Bazzalike

century

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Chimp, if you ever see Jon or Maz from Little Man Tate - will you tell them I love them....
                      As I've never heard of them, it's unlikely I'd recognise them

Doctor Who was in the building today... a large gaggle of teenage girlies were gathered around the main entrance, autograph-hunting.

Myself and a couple of other developers were going outside, and one of them flung both doors wide, strode out flinging his arms in the air and shouted "Yes! Here I am!" at them

I assume from the laughter that a Perl hacker wasn't what they'd been waiting for

Comment

Working...
                      X