• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye sweety zeity

CM.

Comment

right off to the pub to celebrate 3 birthdays
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Time to go

Byeeee

Bye sweety zeity

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
        right off to the pub to celebrate 3 birthdays
        Bye AG
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
          Bye sweety zeity

CM.
          Yes, I am predictable
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm going home too

Sweet Dreams everyone
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
              I can't accept names like 'tonight' or 'supreme' either.
              Your missing out on a whole world of humor. Ok, non offensive names.

Can you call one offside. When people ask why tell them its a fowl.

IGMC
              Last edited by Sockpuppet; 4 April 2008, 07:03.

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Spent much of the day in a planning meeting

They only break for half an hour for lunch - I usually take an hour. Only having half an hour makes it hard to get anywhere worthwhile to buy food and then get it eaten in time

Even more annoying is when the product owner who declared that we should only break for half an hour is then ten minutes late getting back, meaning one needn't have rushed after all

All the permies have gone now, so I'm reading about Django's generic views mechanism, on the basis that I'll probably need to know about it at some point during the project, and I don't have the enthusiasm to start actually making anything useful after the meeting

Comment

The usual rabble are wandering around or hanging about down in the square...

It's actually nice and peaceful down there first thing in the morning... then around 11, the tourists/dossers/loonies all start appearing, and it gets busy and mildly irritating...

Towards midnight it's utterly insane - an absolute bearpit

I quite like it then - I even take a detour through it sometimes on my way to the Tube, just to marvel at the hectic craziness

Comment

I suppose I could wander through to the other side of the building and wave and pull faces through the control room window at the XFM DJ

I think we're discouraged from doing that, though

Comment

Working...
                      X