• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Now now, sweetheart, you and I both know that simply isn't the case - you'd be here anyway
    I would be over in general increasing my post count! It is just for you - you always were my favourite...

(I hope no-one remembers that I was posting in tpd long before CM - or that I love NF's technical posts).

Comment

BP
      So you knew what a wizard's sleeve was? I thought you were a pure and innocent lady with no urban dictionary?

So presumably I can't even say marmite motorway now?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        So you knew what a wizard's sleeve was? I thought you were a pure and innocent lady with no urban dictionary?

So presumably I can't even say marmite motorway now?
        And whatever you do, don't mention the dreaded d****y p***h
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
          And whatever you do, don't mention the dreaded d****y p***h
          Looks like CM has fainted...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Looks like CM has fainted...
            That can sometimes happen.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

That can sometimes happen.
              I think I will hide her paddle while she is still out cold. Now I just need a place she will never look...

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                But you're feeding her addiction to paddling don't you see.....
                You've got to be cruel to be kind so if you stop making all these racy comments she'll soon give it up and go on to far healthier pursuits...like....oh...squirrel bothering

(yes RH I know you'd like her to start bothering you!)
                CM couldn't possibly bother me - we're like sciurine siblings, we are. She uses her platonic paddle on me.

how does one go about extracting the oil from a baby? Centrifuge? Fractional distillation?

Oh RH - I'd be happy to oblige
                Bless ya wee cotton socks.

Comment

Having enture round here is a double edged sword. Obviously they are all androids - but there is one new grad with a really lovely . She went upstairs yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    sciurine
                    I had to look that one up - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sciurine

So when you two get together - does atw throw you nuts?

Comment

I'm back and choosing to ignore ye rude boys - BP and EO - I'm looking at you pair
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X