• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    It gets worse.

This "older" lady that my mate wants me to take for a date isn't technically 31.

I was invited out for a birthday drink next weekend. Technically that makes her 32 in my book.

Now we're entering just plain wrong territory.
    Ageist!
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hello boys...

I'm back and the sugababes were very good......

I had such a good night.... that Heidi one is super pretty - she has boobs and an ass so looks like a real woman. The Amelle one is very thin.... not pleasant. The other one was nice too - I have to say super suprised it was really good...
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Quiet in here

Been snowed under since last Wednesday trying to reconcile a $280 billion dollar exposure report, lost $25billion at one point but found it, not supprised banks are in mess from what Ive seen the last week soo tired

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hello boys...

I'm back and the sugababes were very good......

I had such a good night.... that Heidi one is super pretty - she has boobs and an ass so looks like a real woman. The Amelle one is very thin.... not pleasant. The other one was nice too - I have to say super suprised it was really good...

Comment

Bed time - just gonna burn some toast - put it in the bin and head to bed.... typical pissed up night for me...

Although on Friday I went to the pizza shop - bought pizza and garlic bread, went to put my pjs on and never reappeared.... girls found me asleep on the bathroom floor - in my nightie... (no clean pj's, BP) - My flatmate said - what are you doing, go to bed" and apparantly I just got up off the floor said "ok then" and went off to bed.... she said she was expecting some kind of abusive "feck off" but I was really compliant... she was mega confused...
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Hello little invalid - how are you?
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                Quiet in here

Been snowed under since last Wednesday trying to reconcile a $280 billion dollar exposure report, lost $25billion at one point but found it, not supprised banks are in mess from what Ive seen the last week soo tired
                Back of the sofa?

Always losing loose change down the back of the sofa I am

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Hello little invalid - how are you?
                  Bored now that my little plaything HRH has run away

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Bored now that my little plaything HRH has run away
                    I know - I was saying to RH today - I really wanted him to **** off but he was a good target when I was feeling bitchy....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Well, I have burnt m toast so that must mean bed time -

Sweet dreams boyos
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X