• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I am
    Well sweety zeity, I'd say, lets have one but I'm afriad the chimp said he wanted one first - actually I think it was me telling the chimp as opposed to him wanting anything to do with my idea
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I am
      If that is side effect of anaesthetic I wonder what Diver is thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If that is side effect of anaesthetic I wonder what Diver is thinking...
        He's probably chasing Mrs D around the new house as we speak, naked except for a bandage
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

...if you come into money...
          He means - if you marry me.
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            He didn't have a solicitor . He just signed what I sent him 'cos he is a gobtulipe.... I might speak to my solicitor though - if its dead striaghtforward, sounds like it might be worth doing.
            You know my views on solicitors - particularly family court ones - but financial aspects are hard to do unless you have an advisor like I have.

To go after him may well be complex - and time consuming - and you just want to move on which is correct. But to get a clean break should be easy...

Comment

He's probably chasing Mrs D around the new house as we speak, naked except for a bandage

Thanks for that image! I have to eat in a few hours you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Indeed I did! I love a good stag do...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

You know my views on solicitors - particularly family court ones - but financial aspects are hard to do unless you have an advisor like I have.

To go after him may well be complex - and time consuming - and you just want to move on which is correct. But to get a clean break should be easy...
                  I will speak to her and see what she says - she is a friend aswell. I am seeing her weekend after this so I will mention it to her then, thanks BP

Thanks for that image! I have to eat in a few hours you know...
                  I thought it was hilarious

Indeed I did! I love a good stag do...
                  Yeah but if I marry Ted - you'd all have the stag do without me and I'd miss out on the party.... not fair at all...
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Git Want one even more now
                    several

Everyone knows you can't have one otherwise it looks like an accident so you have to have 2. 3 if you're greedy (or not particularly quick at learning giving birth really stings).

Comment

Yeah but if I marry Ted - you'd all have the stag do without me and I'd miss out on the party.... not fair at all...
                      You can come to the stag do - we need a stripper....

I think I had better for what is coming now...

Comment

Working...
                      X