• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah crap, BST strikes again

I still can't see the point of it... why doesn't society just abandon its idiotic addiction to having everybody in the same place from 9 to 5 (or whenever) instead?

The only real work I ever do is between 17:30 and 21:00, when everybody else (apart from some other hardcore geeks who are also utterly absorbed in what they're doing, and therefore don't constitute a distraction) has left.

If they gave me an office with a door that closed, they'd get at least five times as much for their money.

Ho hum

Comment

So near and yet so late...

Comment

Still, maybe I have it in me to persevere...

Comment

Or maybe not...

Comment

Might be worth a go

Comment

I hate it when the paparazzi follow me around...

Comment

I'm sure that's the same chimp...

Comment

I look quite laid back there though... more pensive here

Comment

100997... not that I'm counting or anything

Many deep thoughts about EC2 tonight - they now (since last Thursday, IIRC) allow you to obtain a fixed IP address (or indeed five thereof) associated with your account, which can then be dynamically allocated to one of your EC2 machine instances

Comment

This means that one can do all kinds of things that were already possible, but which weren't previously associable with a domain name - you had to rely on IP addresses

Comment

Working...
                      X