• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet in here tonight...

Comment

Mmm... did you eat everyone?
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

That would be telling...

Comment

I think you did

Off to bed now... having an early one. Nighty Zeity!
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Did anyone watch that thing on C4 yesterday "Sleeping with my sister"?

Weird.

Comment

Evening beaker

Evening Zeity

I've just been fixing the bug that TheFaQQer found in testpleasedelete.com.

It now returns a nice neat 404 page, the way nature (and TBL) intended

Comment

Hi Zeity

Yes, it was weird. Esp the two from Scotland, they looked so much alike.

Comment

Oops, he's gone

Night beaker

That's the bug fix deployed (SFW), which is my cue to go to the pub

Night Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    Hi Zeity

Yes, it was weird. Esp the two from Scotland, they looked so much alike.
                    Very odd indeed.

It's an acknowledged thing though for siblings who are raised apart... brain doesn't get programmed the way it would it if they are raised together...

It has interesting implications for people who are the result of donor insemination...
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 28 March 2008, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Oops, he's gone

Night beaker

That's the bug fix deployed (SFW), which is my cue to go to the pub

Night Zeity
                      Night Nick, have a good one...

Comment

Working...
                      X