• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please explain to me how women's minds work. I have a friend who is a little older than me (30)

Told her about my disaster that was a speed dating event. (I seriously know how the UK feels at Euro vision - nil poi!) She has arranged a blind date with me and her friend.

Now Sockpuppet is 25. Her friend is 31.

Can anyone explain how she managed to bridge that 6 year age gap. Now I'm half pleased she made the effort its appreciated but I'm only 25.

I still want to drink too many e-numbers and bounce off the walls till the early hours of the morning where as all women are fitted with some biological clock where as at the stroke of midnight on their 30th birthday either www.mothercare.com or www.whiskers.co.uk get added to the favourites folder.

Comment

Oh and any woman that denies the biological clock thing is a filthy liar and has just cleared her favourites and internet history out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        ...either www.mothercare.com or www.whiskers.co.uk get added to the favourites folder.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Evening denizens

Made it back up the motorway yet again

Two palis on the car's mileage on the way back - 160061 actual mileage, and 60106 displayed mileage

Well done the Super Monkey Car!

Comment

Time for some dinner now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Evening denizens

Made it back up the motorway yet again

Two palis on the car's mileage on the way back - 160061 actual mileage, and 60106 displayed mileage

Well done the Super Monkey Car!
              There was carnage between 15 and 14 .

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                There was carnage between 15 and 14 .
                OK by the time I got there, except for a car with a flat tyre at 14 - the Highways Agency people had closed the inside lane while the AA changed the tyre

Comment

Evening NickFitz. Anyone else here?
                  Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Maybe...
                      Evenin' Sir!
                      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X