• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Afternoon all. Sorry to change the subject, but I thought you might like this:

http://www.comedybox.tv/comic-video-mr+pitchy-11300

It needs sound.
    Is it SFW?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is it SFW?

it didn't work on my browser so I can't tell....sorry
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Is it SFW?
        Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          The psychology is this

Wear nothing - a definite yes

Wear negligee - not a definite yes, and he has to be persuasive but he knows that he'll win in the end so he doesn't have to work too hard.

Wear Pj's - he's bound to be uncertain. Looks like a no so he has to work pretty hard to persuade them to come off and he has to treat her VERY well.
          Does this mean that CM is not always a definite yes?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Fuzzy's plum tomato soup along with a sausage and bacon sandwich for lunch

The soup has filled me up so much that I don't want the sandwich

Ah well, I'm not leaving work until teatime today - it'll be just the thing to set me up for the dark and rainy trip up the motorway this evening

Better get back to work... I hate it when the library on the server produces one-pixel differences in image scaling compared to my client-side JS

Rounding errors... good job it's an open source library, I might have a chance of working out how they're rounding in their scaling implementation, and doing it the same way

Later

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              It's for my gf. She's a size 10.......Shoe, 54 A chest, !!! Bosom I meant Bosom!

Yeah, right..... isn't that what they all say?

Comment

Does this mean that CM is not always a definite yes?

You might say that.....I couldn't possibly comment.

Mind you, she's always claiming to wear PJ's....

Comment

Where is CM anyways? Shopping for "essential items" for a Saturday night?

Comment

She going to be so gutted when he gets too drunk and passes out....

Or when he invites her into his house, leads her upstairs into his bedroom and she finds out that it's full of woman's clothing that he likes to wear at the weekend.....

Comment

Originally Posted by BrilloPad

Today, 13:00

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      I'm going to the pub

Comment

Working...
                      X