• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can I ask a really really stupid question? I thought you said it was deleted between 50000 and 54321? Or was that just the second deleted post?

How many users had posted by 3961? I know I was a long long way afterwards...
    That was because my 54000 had been bumped up by an earlier post being by a new user whose post was approved later, so that what had been 54000 became 54001. Then when the deletion took place it fell back to 54000, which muddied the waters considerably....

Comment

Allo 5*

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        morning
        Morning big man

what time you off to the hospital ?

Comment

How many users had posted by 3961? I know I was a long long way afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            hmmmm - the net tightens then. I will drag them all in for questioning. Now, where did I leave the electrodes and that length of hose?

Comment

Looking at the posts before and after 3961, it seems as though it could be Fortune Green, but I can't be certain of course. Whoever it was joined before 28th July 2006, that's for sure at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Morning big man

what time you off to the hospital ?
                Being picked up a 9am
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  They would seem to be a unique number for that post itself, a CUK ID for the post. Not a user ID, as I thought before.
                  true. true. which is how I know that KathyWoolfe got post 500000 - see the thread in LR.

I really do think I deserve some Xeno geek points...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    morning all
                    morning old chap. how are you?

Comment

hmmmm - the net tightens then. I will drag them all in for questioning. Now, where did I leave the electrodes and that length of hose?
                      Me first! Me Me! Spank me with a wet lettuce, cover me in sticky tape and rip it off!
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X