• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivel faster!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Ok lads, hurry up - lets get this thread to 99,999 pronto so that I could finish it with my 100,000th post and moderators could delete it to hell.
      They wouldn't - would they?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ok, less than 200 posts to go, at 30 seconds delay between each this means one poster would take 100 minutes to hit the point, hmm, that's not a lot - I was planning to go to bed early, so lets get on with it people -

Consecutive posts are now allowed!

... Up to 99,999.
        Got that, folks? AtW makes all the rules now.

Ignore the past 99,800 messages.

We do as we says until he gets the 100,000. OK?

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Got that, folks? AtW makes all the rules now.

Ignore the past 99,800 messages.

We do as we says until he gets the 100,000. OK?

You got that right sister.

Comment

Found my 2nd fav squirrel alive today - very hungry
            Hurrah! 2nd fav squirrel is safe!

and it turned out be be a female squirrel.
            Oh tulip.

Poor squirrel.

Be gentle with her, AtW, she's only small.

Comment

Cockerels are loud.
              Noddyerels

Comment

tonight I am mostly drinking 'Red Stripe'

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I am rapidly running out of people to wind up!

and I'm not allowed to do it in tpd
                  What time do you think the day shift have to all be in bed?

Comment

Drivel faster!
                    But be careful on the bends else you'll skiddel and crashel.

Comment

My misses found I had been looking at Lucy Pinder pictures in my IE history thought I was going to get a slap but she didnt mind

More useless info, I got a new bed couple of days ago cost a fortune but its so comfy Ive started to go to bed earlier as its soooo nice

Comment

Working...
                      X