• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    That 2UK gimp seriously makes my blood boil.....
    You are not that girl, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Turns out KFC was open afterall. Yum.
      Yuckski!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The band, the band!
        I did tell them about the 'monkey' word but they thought up the tune and liked the name so much I couldn;t make them listen to me.

They mean well.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Byeeee
          H! Bye!

How's the cat, BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            I did tell them about the 'monkey' word but they thought up the tune and liked the name so much I couldn;t make them listen to me.

They mean well.

They do an excellent job with the material available

Comment

The pages with parse errors are:

The plan now is to move over to a Java spider using John Cowan's excellent TagSoup parser to turn pages into a series of SAX events which can be fed into an XSLT transform which will output whatever's necessary to put stuff into mySQL, moving gradually over to Amazon SimpleDB. Once that's working, it can run on an Amazon EC2 server under a cron job, so it doesn't depend on me having my laptop open.

Those pages will provide excellent test cases for the new parser... some of the errors in there are really nasty things, over and above peculiar control characters.

And so off to the pub - see you later denizens, and thank you for getting the band to come out in such cold weather BI

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And so off to the pub - see you later denizens, and thank you for getting the band to come out in such cold weather BI
                No worries.

Have some beers for me.

Comment

Right then. Let's get this next '00 out of the way.

Comment

I expect some lurker will pinch the palinilap, though.

Comment

That has been the way of things here for some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X