• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    My database is around 120 TB

But that's just squirrel poo. Like a planet sized Topic.

NF's 48Mb is of pure, concentrated drivel. Full of rich, meaty contractor goodness. Plus some CM & SP for seasoning, too, of course.

Yumski!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Wow!

That's us told!
      The single huge advantage XHTML has over HTML is that XHTML can be parsed by anything (or any language) with an XML parser.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

+ = ?
        Lots of baby AtWs.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Blackadder 3 on UK Gold+1
          Mrs Miggins' Pie Shoppe....

Is Bob in it?

Or the Baby Bothering Bishop of Bath and Wells...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Lots of baby AtWs.

What a truly horrifying thought
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Aha... other people quote the same posts without a problem... so it's specifically Bear's browser which is putting that nonsense control character in there
              Yes, and it was Bear that was always complaining about us putting extended characters in our posts (specifically the clever quotes ` character) screwing up his browser.

Comment

No, that's + +
                Spit roast?

Lucky Pierre?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Diver
                  got
                  a
                  PALI

Merely for completeness

Comment

No, it's only Bear, who mustn't quote anybody

Well done!

Comment

I got 98765

And I've got a backup to prove it, so no post deletion can take it away from me

(I included the ability to target a specific page rather than just plodding along, just in case there's any debate about who gets the 100,000...)
                      I created a new account and posted circa 74990 a message to ferret saying "do not approve this post unless there's been a deletion". The posting has never appeared...

Comment

Working...
                      X