• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    i think i mentioned this last week but the whole point of LR is Light Relief from the stresses and strains of work

i for one wasn't going for a high Post Count as long as i was having fun
    Me too
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

must have my sensible hat on

on a more cheery note i should be getting an extension to my contract soon
      Married

Comment

tulip the bed. Another text.

What's a nice way of letting someone down gently (or no so gently). Took some girl on a few dates. I wasn't digging her so said we could just stay mates etc (read: leave me alone scary Wendy)

Now I must get at least 2 text messages a day from her asking me random tulip like "what are you doing now", "I missed you this week".

Really I'm running out of nice things sing to myself while ignoring her.

She really needs to stop boiling those bunnies. Although some of her texts are amusing its like she has a split personality.

One reads: "How's work. Still busy...<etc>".

Second reads: "Dammit I'm so silly the last thing you want to hear about is work at this time of the night. ... <etc>"

Its more scary than amusing now though.

Comment

Fark off!

"I've got a freaking cold but it could be worse. What's the last song you listened to".

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            What's a nice way of letting someone down gently (or no so gently). Took some girl on a few dates. I wasn't digging her so said we could just stay mates etc (read: leave me alone scary Wendy)
            Give her my mobile number and say you just got mobile upgraded and I will take care of it...

Comment

Evening denizens

Having just spent about three-quarters of an hour composing a basic introduction to URL rewriting for JogOn over in Technical, I am now off to the pub

Later

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Give her my mobile number and say you just got mobile upgraded and I will take care of it...
                Desperation AtW? You'll be buying an A3 next.

Comment

Desperation AtW? You'll be buying an A3 next.
                  Well, I like A3s actually - nice cars, but I am thinking more of a 911 caliber

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Well, I like A3s actually - nice cars, but I am thinking more of a 911 caliber
                    911? Its a ******* Porsche. Common and not that great.

Comment

911? Its a ******* Porsche. Common and not that great.
                      I never driven one, it better drive well. I quiet like the looks of new 911s Turbo, but I am not sure I will like a low sit like that - I'd prefer something like BMW X5, but those BMW bastards are screwing with the design again

Comment

Working...
                      X