• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then the TPD querying interface can run as an application on one of my domains, or perhaps I'll get a dedicated domain for it.

It then becomes a simple matter to, for example, inline FG's most excellent images (where they still exist), or to provide a visual query builder for TPD-QL, once I've defined the language

Comment

whoops, mistake made with the new fence panels.

I have ordered them too big, I should have ordered 4' but ordered 5'.

So now I have to replace the non broken ones with 5' ones.

Comment

big mistake getting the wife to help with the panels. All I got was "its raining, they are too heavy, its too high...."

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          big mistake getting the wife to help with the panels. All I got was "its raining, they are too heavy, its too high...."
          Remind her that "high fences make good neighbours".

It's one of those meaningless aphorisms that confuses people for long enough to stop them whining while they try to work out what you're on about

Comment

Diver:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/monday/

At 02:00 was:

"Breathing Underwater
            A tale about Sennen, a diver employed to study the wreckage of the Elizabeth Mary, which sank off Porthant Bay in 1575."

in case you're interested.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am now the proud owner of:
              • testpleasedelete.com
              • testpleasedelete.net
              • testpleasedelete.org
              • testpleasedelete.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Off to General

Well done!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I am now the proud owner of:
                  • testpleasedelete.com
                  • testpleasedelete.net
                  • testpleasedelete.org
                  • testpleasedelete.co.uk

Are you quite, quite sure that 'proud' is exactly the right word?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    On a conference call with US client at moment, I really cant believe how amateur they are, all this fliping Agile is bollocks, Ive never been paid so much to deliever so little, its so bad, Im bored and am thinking about looking for new gig but part of me says stay and milk it but I just dont know.
                    Milk it! Milk it!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Are you quite, quite sure that 'proud' is exactly the right word?

You're just jealous...

Comment

Working...
                      X