• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have the Zafira.

I hate it more now that I did before.

Pile of poo.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

BI
      got
      a

Millennium!!!!!!
      Thank you!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The wind is whistling through the Chavelodge window frames.

Brrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
          ...I shall stay

Comment

We are booked in for 2 nights. With hindsight, I have tried to change the booking to 3 nights. But I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              I'll always be a bit of a black sheep though.
              Which bit?

Be careful how you answer ... Welsh people and New Zealanders reside here...

Comment

The Chavelodge web site will let me book 3 nights from tonight OK. I can book 3 nights from Tuesday. But I can't book one night on Tuesday.

Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  HTF can I fix THAT???

You pair of outrageous mentalists!
                  patients

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Good evening, NickFitz!

Not that it is very good, weatherwise, here.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      I think he is always ready....

Whats a Furby?
                      A small device for testing high current generating machines and microwave ovens.

Comment

Working...
                      X