• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to go to church, swimming, then horse riding

Comment

So I cant post much tmrw. I expect Diver will be out of sight by then...

Comment

gf watching most haunted now

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          reason I sound like your mum is I am 45 and probably not the best person to be answering. I wonder what CM would have replied?

I think it might have sounded like "Don't be so soft you fu*king ejit" with the appropriate irish brogue.

this friends thing sounds bad - it does sound to me like you need to either dump her or ask her straight out if she wants a relationship or not. there could be many reasons she wants to take things slowly - but she should be able to tell you by now.
          Maybe she just likes the free meals. I'll grope her in the pub tommorrow and let you know how it turns out. Either that or i'll ask her to pose for a photo for the one-a-day thread

one of my previous girlfriends had been an inmate in a mental hospital. another had a mother who had been. another had a nervous breakdown when I dumped her (though I found her on FRiends REunited and slept with her for old times sake - what a b****d I am!).
          Some say bastard. Most men say legend.

but the worse was my ex - she was nice until her kidney transplnt. the relationship was breaking down - I suggested a baby to make things better!!!!!
          I do hope that is a joke

anyway - keep asking - soon someone will give you the advice you want to hear!
          She's a black belt in 2 martial arts. I don't want to risk any "advice".

Comment

gf watching most haunted now
            while eating a licquoirise(sp?) catherine wheel. I had one last night - yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              I think it might have sounded like "Don't be so soft you fu*king ejit" with the appropriate irish brogue.

Maybe she just likes the free meals. I'll grope her in the pub tommorrow and let you know how it turns out. Either that or i'll ask her to pose for a photo for the one-a-day thread

Some say bastard. Most men say legend.

I do hope that is a joke

She's a black belt in 2 martial arts. I don't want to risk any "advice".
              I dont believe CM would say that - she is a lady!

I suggest the grope - but why not at your place or her place?

Sorry but no joke. Proves what a total idiot I am. Every day when I look at my situation I blame myself. But worst is having bought kids into such a situation.

Who is a black belt - this gf? CM? I had a gf once who was a black belt - she liked to be dominated!

I bet she already thinks she has signalled her feelings to you by body language...

And with that I must feed the baby and go to bed - night night all

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                And you are really annoying my ears with your constant moaning and drivel!

An unhappy bunny.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And with that I must feed the baby and go to bed - night night all
                  Night Scourer

Comment

I dont believe CM would say that - she is a lady!

Sorry but no joke. Proves what a total idiot I am. Every day when I look at my situation I blame myself. But worst is having bought kids into such a situation.

I bet she already thinks she has signalled her feelings to you by body language...
                    Body what....I can hardly speak English let alone other stuff.

I feel ya buddy. My best mate his bro's gf is having her unborn kid taken away from her the moment she gives birth. As have the last 3. They met each other in a mental home. You can't make this tulip up.

Everyone needs a shag in their life that they regret. When SP was a young man (22) more to the fact when I was a permie I managed to leave one of my employers contracts and more to another one. One of the team leaders (mid 40s) told me she was arranging a leaving do for me. We were all going to meet round hers and wander into town for drinks.

I wandered in... "Hi, oh where are the others". Her: "What others?" Needless to say I got schooled

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                      And you are really annoying my ears with your constant moaning and drivel!
                      Everytime a fembot posts god kills a kitten.

Comment

Working...
                      X