• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad
    More fingers than teeth

full house

Comment

BrilloPad
      More fingers than teeth

century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        can you define nothing? no holding hands? no kissing? have you tried holding hands/kissing?
        Why does that sound like something my mum would say. To answer your question, yes and yes. But she still wants to be friends.

Hmm...do you keep kissing all your friends. Women I don't really understand them.

She might be cross you have not tried it on - I have found women odd like it (is it just me?).
        Oh, I have tried it on. Which makes me wonder what the heck is going on.

Women like men who are good communicators.
        Well thats me ****ed then. Or not as the case may be.

Though why you would listen to me I dont know - my history with women is dreadful. Though I have got lucky with the current gf.
        Can't be as bad as mine. Here is a selection of some of my ex's.

1: Lived on a farm, smelt of hay (according to my mates). I ran over her cat (****er ran out from under a tractor).

Which amused me no end. Was round hers one evening trying to get comfy on the sofa and the cat hobbled in its leg in a cast. I just lost it laughing.

She dumped me for asking her to do the washing up one night. The phrase "the cook never cleans" didn't mean much to her.

2: Had an OCD. Had to spent a good 5 mins turning the dials in her car a certain way and locking doors in a certain way when she left the house. It drove me ******* insane.

Were being picked up by a mate after a do in Cov (classy place) so got a taxi to the M69 and waited there. She had a complete breakdown on me for no reason what so ever while we were waiting. I mean proper sobbing, snot coming out the nose tulip.

My mate who was giving me the lift was not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Were being picked up by a mate after a do in Cov (classy place) so got a taxi to the M69 and waited there. She had a complete breakdown on me for no reason what so ever while we were waiting. I mean proper sobbing, snot coming out the nose tulip.

I dunno, some women just don't seem to appreciate the delights of standing by a motorway junction in Coventry in the middle of the night, hoping for a lift

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Why does that sound like something my mum would say. To answer your question, yes and yes. But she still wants to be friends.

Hmm...do you keep kissing all your friends. Women I don't really understand them.

Oh, I have tried it on. Which makes me wonder what the heck is going on.

Well thats me ****ed then. Or not as the case may be.

Can't be as bad as mine. Here is a selection of some of my ex's.

1: Lived on a farm, smelt of hay (according to my mates). I ran over her cat (****er ran out from under a tractor).

Which amused me no end. Was round hers one evening trying to get comfy on the sofa and the cat hobbled in its leg in a cast. I just lost it laughing.

She dumped me for asking her to do the washing up one night. The phrase "the cook never cleans" didn't mean much to her.

2: Had an OCD. Had to spent a good 5 mins turning the dials in her car a certain way and locking doors in a certain way when she left the house. It drove me ******* insane.

My mate who was giving me the lift was not impressed.
            reason I sound like your mum is I am 45 and probably not the best person to be answering. I wonder what CM would have replied?

this friends thing sounds bad - it does sound to me like you need to either dump her or ask her straight out if she wants a relationship or not. there could be many reasons she wants to take things slowly - but she should be able to tell you by now.

one of my previous girlfriends had been an inmate in a mental hospital. another had a mother who had been. another had a nervous breakdown when I dumped her (though I found her on FRiends REunited and slept with her for old times sake - what a b****d I am!).

but the worse was my ex - she was nice until her kidney transplnt. the relationship was breaking down - I suggested a baby to make things better!!!!!

anyway - keep asking - soon someone will give you the advice you want to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I dunno, some women just don't seem to appreciate the delights of standing by a motorway junction in Coventry in the middle of the night, hoping for a lift
              Wasn't there a chap who lived on a roundabout in the middle of Coventry? Died the other day?

Comment

After undergoing a full medical, a nervous man summons up the courage to ask his doctor: "How long have I got left to live?"
                "Okay, I'll give it to you straight," the doctor replies. "Ten…"
                "Ten what?" asks the terrified man. "Years, months, weeks, days?"
                "Ten, nine, eight…"

Comment

nearly time to feed the baby

Comment

I am just under 45 - but feel like 95! kids just take so much out of you.

Comment

I expect Diver to take 3rd slot by tmrw.

Comment

Working...
                      X