• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Baby. Bath water.

Nose - cut off. Spite face.
    I am one of those who are quite prepared to cut off nose to spite face. I am 99.9% a nice chap - but it would be nice the eliminate that 0.1%

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am one of those who are quite prepared to cut off nose to spite face. I am 99.9% a nice chap - but it would be nice the eliminate that 0.1%
      take the thing with my uncle. He sent £100 for the kids baptism. I have tild the gf to send it back with a terse note telling him to shove it.

Comment

take the thing with my uncle. He sent £100 for the kids baptism. I have tild the gf to send it back with a terse note telling him to shove it.
        my uncle supported my mother. bad move. worse he would not listen when I told him the truth.

Comment

my uncle supported my mother. bad move. worse he would not listen when I told him the truth.
          he thinks people who wen to public school dont lie. How did he become a doctor?

Comment

he thinks people who wen to public school dont lie. How did he become a doctor?
            let alone a senior lecturer in drugs at a major teaching university.

Comment

let alone a senior lecturer in drugs at a major teaching university.
              still - I am putting all that behind me - lets drivel!

Comment

has BI updated his stats yet ?- let me go and check...

Comment

has BI updated his stats yet ?- let me go and check...
                  TPD stats from 2008-03-04 06:30 are here and here.

Comment

I would do the stats myself - if I knew how

But I am far far too stupid.

Comment

I thought this was the be nice to each other thread?

ahhh - i c - 1 must read every post?
                      But, of course!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X