• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I like eating snot! as long as it is my own...
    Some years ago, on a busy commuter train from Aylesbury to London, there was a suited bloke scratching the back of his head via his nose.

He was in there right up to the knuckle and rummaging about in there for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

There were about 8 of us watching him - we kept glancing at each other in disgust.

Suddenly his face lit up and out came the finger. With a huge green and orange bogey hanging from it. It was about 3 or four inches long.

His eyes opened wide, his mouth opened and in it went.

I nearly puked.

One woman retched into a paper bag.

A few make funny choking sounds.

Dirty, filthy bastard.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I hope Bear is okay - he must be quite upset...

Comment

I hope Bear is okay - he must be quite upset...
        hopefully he will post good news later...

Comment

baby having a sleep now.

Comment

baby having a sleep now.
            about 20 minutes - which is alot for a daytime sleep.

Comment

when he wakes up gf will drag me out somewhere. as long as it just a walk and not the shops.

Comment

though MUST be a short walk. my back is v v bad at the moment - getting worse for last 2 weeks.

Comment

though MUST be a short walk. my back is v v bad at the moment - getting worse for last 2 weeks.
                  I wish I knew why. for 6 weeks after xmas my back was good - best since it went in Jan 2005.

Comment

I wish I knew why. for 6 weeks after xmas my back was good - best since it went in Jan 2005.
                    luckily sitting is my best posture.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I've got a for when you get 12345
                      I didn't get one
                      12,345 CUK Posts!

Well done!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X