• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    But thankfully today, it had mysteriously gone.
    maybe it has been eaten by a giant lizard

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Are you sure it's not a used Tampax
      No, definitely a rat. It was bigger than my foot.

The bigger worry is how many live ones that size are still scurrying about.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        you are CM and I claim my £5 fuel card
        I'll let you use my underarm hair curlers instead
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

No, definitely a rat. It was bigger than my foot.

The bigger worry is how many live ones that size are still scurrying about.
          Do they have to pay the congestion charge when going in/out ? If not then just hop on the back and get a rid into town

Comment

Right, we just need a little flurry of drivel now, and then it can all calm down while everyone picks their moment to post.

Comment

I've got less the 100 to go

Comment

Right, we just need a little flurry of drivel now, and then it can all calm down while everyone picks their moment to post.
                you lead the way and I'll follow

Comment

I'm not fussed to be honest <whistling>

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Do they have to pay the congestion charge when going in/out ? If not then just hop on the back and get a rid into town
                    Interesting idea. Even if they are supposed to pay, I bet that none of the little beggars do.

Comment

Interesting idea. Even if they are supposed to pay, I bet that none of the little beggars do.
                      giant foot sized rats

Comment

Working...
                      X