• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BrowneIssue;475884]
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    I could go home and play with Baby Bear[/QUOTE

Well done!
    Sort your bloody quote out, man.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Having gazed down from the office window upon the outside world (where the general public roam) for the first time in ages, I am somewhat disconcerted to find that it either is now, or has recently been, raining

Good job the pub's not far

I don't think I'm going to get any more work done tonight, and a cleaner has just started noisily ripping up cardboard boxes round the corner, so I shall now vacate the premises.

Bye folks
      Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        standard TPD issue drivel
        "It's the best there is!"™
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          ok i'm off

i think the 90k post can wait till tomorrow morning
          Yeah but it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            atm - who's a lucky boy then?
            I must need more coffee, for I am lost
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I've picked up my new computer today
              So all those years of fitness training have finally paid off then?

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

EVENING ALL

this thread HAS nearly has 650k reads

and a little further on from that will be

666 666
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Mrs BI has made it VERY clear she wants the light off and to go to sleep.

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    atm - who's a lucky boy then?
                    Erm....are you thinking those initials stand for the same as what I am thinking. If so you're sick.

Comment

that would mean that over 1000 posts would have been done since 7.00 this morning

well done tpd'ers if it happens
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X