• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    <-------Manly hugs grhumpf <---- gruff throat clearing to indicate manliness
    and there was me hinking 'grhumpf' was a {CENSORED}

Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Local legend has it that the ears of the Cows have shrunk over the years, as more protruding versions have been knocked off by enthusiastic riders.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_Cows

Discuss

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Really well - she was super excited when she got home... same guy tonight....
        She seemed quite happy on Friday beforehand - and she was obviously out for a while, too, since she didn't come back while SA and I were there...
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

BI, you are hilarious..... tea just came out of my nose....
          tay

But I'm not going to correct any more in that post
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

My last foray into here cleaned me out of drivel completely. Tonight, I am watching the cricket so need something to do between deliveries.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              It does.

All sorts of faces that you wouldn't expect have turned up out of the blue

You would think that there is an interesting number or something due shortly.
              just typical, all of the regulars do the hard work during the day and the lurkers get all the 0000's

not fair
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                It does.

All sorts of faces that you wouldn't expect have turned up out of the blue

You would think that there is an interesting number or something due shortly.
                I'm not staying for the 000 - despite not grabbing a 000 since I claimed 62000 at the start of January.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  She seemed quite happy on Friday beforehand - and she was obviously out for a while, too, since she didn't come back while SA and I were there...
                  Yeah - she had a really great time, she finally turned up at fab cafe about 1am
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

BI, you are hilarious..... tea just came out of my nose....

belly button
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X