• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon!

Hey BP and Diver!

Bear before you ask... Mr Bear is fine!

I'm not though someone smashed into my gorgeous car this mornign on the way to work and just drove off without even stopping! I can't believe it! I am heartbroken and aching!

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
      Have no fear, it's a problem even in the Imperial Space Fleet.

Just one of a number of quality videos from the Taff Wars series. While all are very humorous (especially if you are familiar with South Wales) this is a true gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SaEI3G5Ro

Warning: contains bad language.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Jehovah, absolute being, all knowing, all powerful, almighty, creator, daemon, deity, demigod, demon, divine being, divinity, father, holiness, holy spirit, idol, infinite spirit, lord, maker, man upstairs, numen, omnipotent, power, prime mover, providence, soul, spirit, totem, tutelary, world spirit
        Stone 'im, stone 'im...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I do hope CM and Katie have a fight. I love a good cat fight. Particularly if it involves jelly. or mud.
          Perve

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Perve
            must involve the tearing off of clothes
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Thanks ghost! Although I don't really expect anything more from BP after all he is form my neck of the woods!
              Last edited by Katie; 4 March 2008, 14:09. Reason: can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                Afternoon!

Hey BP and Diver!

Bear before you ask... Mr Bear is fine!

I'm not though someone smashed into my gorgeous car this mornign on the way to work and just drove off without even stopping! I can't believe it! I am heartbroken and aching!
                Hi Katie

Sorry to hear that, get yourself down to A&E and get checked out.

Have a to cheer you up

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  just went down to the house we just vacated to lease out.

The garden was full of old beds, carpets, furniture and bags of rubbish that somebody had dumped over my rear driveway gates.

I went through the rubbish bags with my brother and they were full of mail and even a CV from my neighbor 2 doors away.

We piled the rubbish etc. across the road on the verge and I called the city environment services.

They are going to clear the rubbish away and bill the neighbor £350.00.
                  They are coming out to collect the mail and other evidence later
                  Not really the sharpest knife in the set then...

Comment

Im ill still, finally in a good few years of contracting Ive taken a day off sick , but I did try and go in, got half way in on the tube they decided I was kidding myself if was going to do anything today and headed home, Im now in my comfy king size bed, waiting for a pizza to be delieved (doctors orders), I still feel really guilty though for taking aday off

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Not really the sharpest knife in the set then...
                      But looking on the bright side, he didn't set fire to it all in your carport on a Sunday afternoon...

Comment

Working...
                      X