• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    Apparently it's a well known Staffie "thing".
    My Staffie couldn't climb a tree if his life depended on it!!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Sounds like our cat when she discovered that snow makes the roof slippery.

Comment

But he can't swim. At all. Unless you count sinking like a stone.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

She let out a quite horrible noise as she slipped off and fell back to earth

Comment

I often take him down to the local river for a walk and he'll jump right in as long as he knows it's not to deep.

Comment

Now she refuses to go out if there is snow around

Comment

When he gets to a deep bit he just stands at the edge and barks at it.

Comment

Luckily we don't get much snow as I prefer her to tulip in the neighbours bushes rather than in the cat litter tray

Comment

Do you have any idea how embarrasing it is to have to go and rescue your "Big tough Bull Terrier" from a river cos he got out of his depth in front of all the other dogs?

Comment

She fell in the bath once. While I was in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X