• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work all.

I got collared on my way back with my coffee and biccies and had to attend a project planning meeting.

Comment

Stop posting dammit. How an I going to catch you if I have to keep going back and changing the posts to match the numbering again.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
        So, do you want C now ?
        Dunno if I can cope!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Grrr, and again!

Comment

If I can't posts standards I'll have to resort to the usual stream of conciousness drivel again.

Comment

Stop posting dammit. How an I going to catch you if I have to keep going back and changing the posts to match the numbering again.

Comment

And I dont think any of us want that on our conciences, do we.

Comment

If I can't posts standards I'll have to resort to the usual stream of conciousness drivel again.
                  I thought the standards were drivel too...

Comment

Are there standard levels of conciousness?

Comment

I'm sure the rest of the folks on here already know far more about my dog than they really wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                      X