• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    The virgins are mine by the way
    I bet you have a soapy ***** **** lined up for them?

Comment

02 March: An inhabitant has left TPDVille to look for a job.

Population
      Unemployment
      2 %
      Transport
      98 %
      Criminality
      2 %
      Pollution
      2 %
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        hi BI - I hope you are well. I think the users will get the better of me today
        That's defeatist talk, man. They can shoot you for that, you know.

Pull yourself together. Be a man. Stand up and face the front. Clean your gun, fix your bayonet, have a cup of tea, then:

Up and at 'em!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and my pc keeps telling me it needs to reboot to update - why cant it just stop annoying me?
          Because it hates you.

It was happy but then someone put a Micro$oft product on it.

Now it is bitter and angry and hates people.

Can you blame it?

Comment

It is to do with an ETF - exchange traded future
            And? Go on.

Comment

I may pop over to general and start an argument later
              that is difficult isn't it? try saying helo or talking to someone - that should suffice.

Comment

11900 cuk posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  it is bitter and angry and hates people.
                  sounds like me after the divorce. I wonder if m$ is divorced?

Comment

try “Three Virgins and a Devil” The virgins are mine by the way
                    Has Google just done some sort of update. It definitely ain't behaving right today.

Comment

it is quite complex instrument - and looks like landed on my plate. the users who trade them are highly highly aggressive - quite frankly they make me look like a BGB.
                      BGB?

Comment

Working...
                      X