• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even the '00s are keenly sought.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      What has this poor equine beast done to deserve bisection?
      I personally like a well rounded bottom on a woman.
      These narrow hipped flat arsed size 10's can go hang.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

And then:there is this to contend with:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

For key times, such as the start of a New Year, there can be scores of people online, waiting to grab that elusive "First Post of the New Year".

Comment

Even the '00s are keenly sought.
            I personally couldn't give a hoot about '00s & palinilaps.
            I only come here for the gossip

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I personally like a well rounded bottom on a woman.
              These narrow hipped flat arsed size 10's can go hang.
              I quite agree.

Those geezers wot prefer flat-chested, skinny, bony women may as well go the full hog and just sleep with boys.

At least then you could have a decent conversation beforehand, and just turn over and go to sleep afterwards.

Comment

For key times, such as the start of a New Year, there can be scores of people online, waiting to grab that elusive "First Post of the New Year".
                Who actually got the first post of the new year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I personally couldn't give a hoot about '00s & palinilaps.
                  I only come here for the gossip
                  That's what makes TPD a community: our differences.

Comment

But most of all, to get on in TPD and get those bananananas, you need:

Dedication

Dedication's what you need.

If you wanna be an octo-kilo-poster, for example.

Comment

I slept with a model once, she looked gorgeous, real eye candy.
                      When she took her clothes off and jumped into bed, she looked and felt like a toast rack. I didn't bother going back for more.

Comment

Working...
                      X