• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    And don't you lot ever forget it
    we do try to forget. but there is a continual reminder for those who cross the line.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      oops sorry

we are all friends here. I save my real venom for the permies. and the users. and my ex. and my mother.

Comment

Hey sweetheart, I've missed you
        You need to be on here more at the weekends - I don't get much time for driveling in the week at the moment

I'm off to the pub in a few minutes - just got to get one last bit working

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You need to be on here more at the weekends - I don't get much time for driveling in the week at the moment

I'm off to the pub in a few minutes - just got to get one last bit working
          I will be this weekend - I'll be having a quiet one....

Have a pint for me - I can't have any 'cos of my diet and exercise plan
          Last edited by cailin maith; 28 February 2008, 20:32.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I will be this weekend - I'll be having a quiet one....

Have a pint for me - I can't have any 'cos of my det and exercise plan
            Can't quite work out if that's "diet" or "debt" that's keeping you off the pop

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Can't quite work out if that's "diet" or "debt" that's keeping you off the pop
              Diet
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Right, it doesn't look like I'm going to get any more work done so I'm off for some refreshing ale

See you later, folks

Comment

Time for a snooze on the sofa -

Night everyone... sweet dreams
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

BUMP!
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      M & S count on us tuna salad
                      "Count on us tuna"?

You can't make fish fingers from tuna so you can't count on them.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X