• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    Morning BP, i was bit busy yesterday

Got my Coffee and Toast and the Window Cleaners have arrived - scary 200ft above the ground
    Hi AG

How do you take your coffee? What is on your toast? Describe the windown cleaners.

I reckon you could drivel for 20 posts out of that!

Comment

I am having my third coffee of the day

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I am having my third coffee of the day
        But it is my final one.

Comment

But it is my final one.
          Thursday will be a bad coffee day this week - alot of people are in town from abroad.

Comment

I am having my porridge for breakfast, luckily the office has a kitchen area so cheaper than Little Chef et al and on my first coffee of the day

Comment

Thursday will be a bad coffee day this week - alot of people are in town from abroad.
              So I have coffee at 8:30 with someone from the New York office.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                I am having my porridge for breakfast, luckily the office has a kitchen area so cheaper than Little Chef et al and on my first coffee of the day
                I do love porridge! always had it as a child if not having kippers.

But slimming world are not keen on it - like bread and anything like that.

Comment

So I have coffee at 8:30 with someone from the New York office.
                  And then another one at 10am with someone from Hong Kong office! sounds exciting doesn't it!

Comment

Drivel Mode On

White Coffee no sugar
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                      You are lucky still to have a little chef - aren't most closed down now?

Comment

Working...
                      X