• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's three loads of washing that have gone through the machine now.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Another pink letter from HMRC in the post. :

Definitely got to find a new accountant.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Diver, I suspect this will appeal to your sense of humour:

A man owned a small farm in Minnesota.

The Minnesota State Wage and Hour Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

" Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $500 a week plus free room and board.

The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $350 per week plus free room and board.

Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here.

He makes about $50 per week, pays his own room and board, I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night. And he also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to --- the half-wit," says the agent.

"That would be me," replied the farmer.

Comment

I am so sleepy.

Comment

I'm off out now for a cooked breakfast...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              I'm off out now for a cooked breakfast...
              About time too, Nobody else could get a word in
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Diver, I suspect this will appeal to your sense of humour:

A man owned a small farm in Minnesota.

The Minnesota State Wage and Hour Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

" Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $500 a week plus free room and board.

The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $350 per week plus free room and board.

Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here.

He makes about $50 per week, pays his own room and board, I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night. And he also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to --- the half-wit," says the agent.

"That would be me," replied the farmer.

We went to the same business school

Comment

Where is everyone

Pubs must be having a happy hour

Comment

Afternoon all how's it going?
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

I just picked few bits from some other posts, what happened to your hand?

Not been around for the last week so need to catch up.
                      That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X