• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    hello ello ello, anybody there err err??

<chef wanders around thinking CUK resembles the start of Vanilla Sky>

even zeity is gone.. something bad has happened here!!!

talk to me!

and click on the link in my signature!

Comment

clicked .. and speaking of which, where is the squirrel loving ruskie?

apart from accusations of me murdering sally anne and denny being given the boot, missed much else?

are we doomed or boomed at the mo'?
      who's the latest newbie clocking up rapid posts?

whens the CUK northern doo? its friday isnt it? i'll have to go catch up on that..
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

zeitghost
        More fingers than teeth 20,607
        TheFaQQer
        Godlike 12,280
        DS23
        TPDeity 12,110
        BrilloPad
        Godlike 10,106

I must post more...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          clicked .. and speaking of which, where is the squirrel loving ruskie?

apart from accusations of me murdering sally anne and denny being given the boot, missed much else?

are we doomed or boomed at the mo'?
          who's the latest newbie clocking up rapid posts?

whens the CUK northern doo? its friday isnt it? i'll have to go catch up on that..
          Many thanks for the click - please click every day from work and home.

Atw is doing a SKA release - will be back in 2 months?

SA is also busy.

no accusation - it is fact.

I am not up north so cant go.

Comment

DS23 10,000
            zeitghost 8,306
            TheFaQQer 6,939
            BrowneIssue 6,780
            Diver 6,212
            cailin maith 6,206
            BrilloPad 6,049

Comment

bumpety fluffety drivelly bump

Comment

Evening denizens

I'm knackered

Been working on two projects at the same time... one was just tweaks and minor features, and I wasn't too bothered about the other because another guy was insistent that he could do all the server-side and database stuff.

Unfortunately other things overwhelmed him and, some time this afternoon, I agreed to write this moderately complex app, which has to be ready for testing from Monday, to take the pressure off him.

Too kind-hearted for my own good, me... OTOH, it's almost done now

Except for the bits that aren't...

Comment

So Denny got banned, eh?

I didn't really have a problem with her most of the time (she was easy enough to skip over if you knew what she was going to say) but she does seem to have turned into a Rottweiler with a baby over in Accounting & Financial or whatever it's called...

<- Denny

"She couldn't let it go..."

Comment

I'll just take a couple of minutes to refresh my memory of how to (maybe) fix my MacBook's non-functional backlight, and then I'm off - I'm all coded out for this evening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening denizens

I'm knackered

Been working on two projects at the same time... one was just tweaks and minor features, and I wasn't too bothered about the other because another guy was insistent that he could do all the server-side and database stuff.

Unfortunately other things overwhelmed him and, some time this afternoon, I agreed to write this moderately complex app, which has to be ready for testing from Monday, to take the pressure off him.

Too kind-hearted for my own good, me... OTOH, it's almost done now

Except for the bits that aren't...
                      Hi Nick

pleased it is going well.

Any more premiers tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X