• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Codeine Phosphate and a glass of red wine are a perfect combination for a good night's sleep in my experience

Ah, in your case Diver, maybe not
    I've taken all three

and my antibiotic
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I really love the sub Pink Floyd music we're subjected to on Horizon these days...

It's not Pink Floyd but sounds vaguely like it...
      We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine

sub music

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I've taken all three

and my antibiotic
        Good show, you'll be as high as a kite soon...

Comment

We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine

sub music

IGMC
          Just as well...

It sounded a bit like "Time" as it happens...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Good show, you'll be as high as a kite soon...
            I am having a little difficultry with depth perception and my fingers and lips are feeling wierd at the moment.

Comment

I'm off not functioning correctly

Comment

Ooooer, attending church/temple/whatever regularly increases life span... who'd have thunk it...

And in modern Okinawa, the toxic Septic diet is cancelling out the genetic advantages...

Comment

I'm off not functioning correctly
                  Take care, Diver, old chap...

I'm off to cuddle the cat...

Byeee

Comment

Night Diver, don't go dying of an overdose of "prescription drugs" like some Hollywood apparatchik

Night Zeity, don't go getting furballs - a lizard's stomach isn't designed for such things

Evening all

Although it seems rather quiet round here...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      oh yes.. Liverpool batter, yes batter the unbeaten Inter Milan...
                      As a Liverpudlian, can I just say that I couldn't give a toss?

Sport... what a waste of human consciousness, paying attention to sport

Think of those seconds of your life you wasted today watching sport. Think of all the seconds of your life you've ever wasted watching sport.

One day, one of the seconds of your life will pass, and it will be your last.

Do you really think it will be worth spending that final second watching sport?

For you do not know which second it will be until it comes, so you should spend your seconds wisely - not waste them watching sport.

No offence, like

Comment

Working...
                      X