• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Weell! considering that the NHS pay the surgeons who rebuilt my hand, less a year than I pay my site manager.
    Really? No wonder they do so much private work.

About £150 an hour coz I'm worth it
    Right you are, I think we can do something around that price, me and the two boys. Plus materials, of course. And the labour <cough>. And it'll be 50% up front, of course.

Did you want to pay cash? I do discounts for cash. Need a lift to the cash machine, guv'nor?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Actually, tell you what, guv'nor. While we're running you to the cash machine, the boys here can be tarmacing your drive. Just give us the keys to your motors so we can shift 'em and they can be doing that while we're off sorting out your downpayment.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          morning all
          Morning, Scourer!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Really? No wonder they do so much private work.

Right you are, I think we can do something around that price, me and the two boys. Plus materials, of course. And the labour <cough>. And it'll be 50% up front, of course.

Did you want to pay cash? I do discounts for cash. Need a lift to the cash machine, guv'nor?
            Is that phone number on yer van a new one?
            only I notice that the numbers are magnetic and somebody has rearranged them since yesterday
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's time I was in the shower.

Correction: It's time I was in the dribble.

Comment

Morning BP

Comment

Morning, Scourer!
                  Looks like a busy day at ClientCo!

You up to anything in the bunker?

Comment

It's time I was in the shower.

Correction: It's time I was in the dribble.
                    power shower eh!

Comment

Morning BP
                      Morning Diver

Is your hand better?

Comment

Working...
                      X