• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in a Tube carriage with no adverts, except for one right down the far end, tonight

I think somebody must have nicked them

Comment

I've also just discovered that the hotel appears to have put me in a room adjacent to something that makes a low-pitched throbbing sound which will drive me to distraction all night

I think it's coming from the building next door, across the brook

Never slept in one of the rooms on this side since I first started coming here last June... it seems I've just been lucky so far

Comment

I found a bag of peanut M&Ms in my laptop bag

Unfortunately, eating them has merely reminded me of how hungry I am

Comment

Ah well, suppose I'd better crash out

What with the low-pitched throbbing from next door and the pangs of hunger, it promises to be a restless night

Night all, take care

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Ah well, suppose I'd better crash out

What with the low-pitched throbbing from next door and the pangs of hunger, it promises to be a restless night

Night all, take care
            Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb It's all in your mind NF, ALL IN THE MIND Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb Throb
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

TPDVille. Ranked 172.

Population

Revenues
              105750 €

Unemployment
              0 %
              Transport
              97 %
              Criminality
              2 %
              Pollution
              0 %
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Throb ... Throb
                Morning, Diver!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Morning, Diver!
                  Morning BI

Comment

I was off re bandaging my arm to the slab of plaster cast.
                    bandages had come loose and my arm had rotated on the slab. I must have had a restless night.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I was off re bandaging my arm to the slab of plaster cast.
                      bandages had come loose and my arm had rotated on the slab. I must have had a restless night.
                      Wrap some plumber's tape round the bottom of the cast, slap a bit of lubricating oil down the gap, bung some filler up the top end, strap the cast in place with a bit of gaffer tape, bung on a couple of coats of Magnolia emulsion.

Bish, bosh, job's a good 'un.

I could've been a doctor, me.

Comment

Working...
                      X