• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get set...

<looks for lurkers>

Comment

go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go! go!

Comment

BrilloPad
        Godlike

century

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            bump
            hi 5*

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Well, I've really done it this time.
              Chopping up old timbers on the big power saw on friday, and a nail in the timber caught my glove and dragged my left hand into the saw blade.

Sawed through the back of my hand. cut through the index finger bone, thumb and middle finger bones. severed the tendons for the index, middle and the next finger. nicked half through the thumb tendon and vein, and stripped the skin from the back of my hand.
              they flew me up to Morriston hospital in Swansea to the plastic surgery unit.
              those wonderful surgeons managed to save my hand and all my fingers.
              they sent me home this morning because I wouldn't stay in bed anyway.
              in plaster now up to the elbow, and will be for the next six weeks.

FFS Diver, I've told you before: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Seriously, really sorry to hear that. Hope it still works properly once it's fixed

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                hi 5*
                had nice bike ride and fed the ducks... lovely day. you ?

Comment

Oh, and afternoon denizens

Sunday afternoon, hot coffee, Neil Young's Live Rust on the DVD player, Derren Brown's book to read, and TPD: what more could one want

(Well, a girlfriend would be nice )

Comment

jez Diver, that sounds awful what happened.

If it puts you out of action for a while you can always post more ...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Oh, and afternoon denizens

Sunday afternoon, hot coffee, Neil Young's Live Rust on the DVD player, Derren Brown's book to read, and TPD: what more could one want

(Well, a girlfriend would be nice )
                      You can't have everything...

Comment

Working...
                      X