• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ierieiih
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        uh oh. the godfather is coming. cleanup police have gone into overdrive.

Well done!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          morning all
          Mornin' 5X

It's sunny and frosty here and my head hurts 'cos lager doesn't like me any more.

How's things in your world?

Comment

feeling a little rough this morning after a nice meal and a good boat load of booze

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Mornin' 5X

It's sunny and frosty here and my head hurts 'cos lager doesn't like me any more.

How's things in your world?
              I don't think cobra beer mixes with white wine <ouch> my eyes are sore....

Sunny and frosty here also... If I didn't know better I would think you are me

Comment

You know I'm a kid at heart. Currently doing some analysis for the people that make KY jelly.

It still amuses me that I had a full meeting with someone from there about the data and KY was always the product he chose as his example.

People in suits should never refer to KY jelly. End of.

Ovbiously I'm not as mature as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Sweetie my Ted,
                  I'll have you in bed
                  In the blink of an eye
                  you'll be my cream pie

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I don't think cobra beer mixes with white wine <ouch> my eyes are sore....

Sunny and frosty here also... If I didn't know better I would think you are me
                    How and why can eyeball muscles ache so?

Have you got the sludge squits too? If so, you definitely ARE me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I'm still not convinced that CM actually knows what the slag creampie refers to.

Comment

Working...
                      X