• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all worked out right in the end

Chase and gunfight round the gantries and walkways of a chemical plant, as well

Quality telly... 1975 style

Comment

Time for a shower and shave, methinks.

There doesn't seem to be a washing smiley

Comment

Quite in here tonight

Comment

Maybe everybody is out having fun

Comment

Or, for the non-single denizens, in having fun

Comment

Off out myself shortly... hence the drive to cleanliness

Still haven't managed to get my hair cut... which I meant to do before Christmas

Comment

Pali coming up... quite a pretty one too.

We'll get there, and then I have to go out

Comment

Bet there'll be some people in my place by the window

Comment

Friday nights, I like to sit on my favourite stool in the window of the pub looking out at the knitwear factories over the road... the fact that young ladies in skimpy attire walk past en route to the nightclubs in the city is just a fortunate coincidence... as I was saying, I sit and gaze out of the window, putting the week in order in my head and getting used to being back home.

Comment

The only way to really cope with this staying away malarkey, I find, is to make time to adjust back and forth between one's two lives in some way.

Comment

Working...
                      X