• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Morning Chimp (although I never see much of you anymore )
      That's because you don't work late enough and you spend all your time too drunk to read at the weekend

Comment

Evening denizens

How are we all this fine Thursday evening?

Comment

I daresay numbers of you have been dragooned into Valentines frippery and nonsense

Never went for that all that shenanigans... it's an even bigger scam than Mothers Day or Christmas
          Last edited by NickFitz; 14 February 2008, 19:05. Reason: Refining my already exquisite prose

Comment

Two of the barmaids at my London local told me the other night that, as they're both single and I'm single, and they're both working tonight, they were relying on me to bring them flowers and chocolates (as there was nobody else to).

So I'm off shortly to buy a couple of cauliflowers

They might get some chocolates though.. they're good lasses who make living out of a suitcase in London a bit more bearable

Comment

evening all

Comment

Oh Dear...

TPD seems to be under heavy assault in the LR stakes from the jokes and counting threads

Comment

oracleslave
                  Super poster

century

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Might as well make 2 more posts to get to 81500. Every little helps and all that.
                    and gives you over 2300 posts...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Oh Dear...

TPD seems to be under heavy assault in the LR stakes from the jokes and counting threads
                      LR? Light Relief?

Do you mean in terms of keeping at top or number of posts?

Comment

Working...
                      X