• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I've been send a new timesheet format to get signed.

Not that the client is signing timesheets ('cos their timesheet data entry numpty is too slow to enter my details).

So I found a WiFi hotspot to send email from ... just had to post a quick Hi!

... and ...

Bye!

(although what is interesting is the number of signals my WiFi card's site survey is finding...)

BI
    got
    a
    PALI

Comment

or perhaps i'll find that book on monty in africa that i want.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        too soon....then too late
        Some men have a problem with synchronizing correctly. It's no big deal, apparently.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

i really should join a library.

Comment

what am i talking about? i have joined a library!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Some men have a problem with synchronizing correctly. It's no big deal, apparently.
              I'll bow to you superior knowledge there

Comment

actually i've joined quite a few but i'll try to resist recalling them all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I've got that... will start reading it soon...
                  I'd been meaning to get it for ages - when it first came out, it wasn't on Amazon UK apart from in the marketplace.

But I saw something by Craig Ungar when I was in Barnes&Noble in New York and thought I'd see if they had it there. So I replaced the John Grisham and the other fiction book I'd picked up and got that one instead. And Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, which I've never read.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

so what i should do is go to the local library and get some books out each week rather than buying them.

Comment

that's buying books not librarys

Comment

Working...
                      X