• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm packing and have got to the point where I need to pack the laptop from which I am posting.

Bye!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      i've never had a number one haircut.
      I have.

Cheapest available as a student.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        egg foo young. haven't had that for a long time either.
        yung

Haven't had it for a large number of years.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well.

2nd in the list & no posts since 11 this morning...

This thread is doomed.

80UU will be an oooooold man before he gets to post 100k...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Also had to switch the pipework to the washbasin in bathroom 1.
            the plumbers apprentice had piped the bathroom and put the pipework the wrong way around. hot was on the right and cold on left.
            I cut the tubes and soldered copper flexes in to cross the pipes and now have the hot on the left where it is supposed to be.
            Interesting.

All the hot taps are on the right in this house... he must have plumbed this one after he left yours.

Did a nice job with some of the wiped soldered joints on the lead pipes, mind.

Comment

It's another lovely day...

Just come back from my 2nd walk of the day... it was frosty this morning for the first one, but this one (with my sister & nephew) was lovely & warm.

I had to wear my baseball cap to keep the sun out of my eyes.

Comment

I shall, I trust, return later to check on how things are going...

Byeeeeeeeee

Comment

Where did you get one that size?

(Or does JJB do them in lizard sizes these days?)
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

another utterly dismal second half performance from england. i was half willing italy to score another try at the end. they deserved it.

Comment

play doh time!

Comment

Working...
                      X