• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS23
    TPDeity

pali

Comment

i have no idea what the book was or why it was there but i can recall the picture most clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        yes and i promise.
        well after she had her transplant the s*x dried up. in fact I think the only time we had s*x was trying to conceive. she got pregnant once and lost the baby - then got the kids - anyway...

Comment

i recall a book in the uni library. it was an american book on the human body. no idea how i came across it. looking for smut no doubt.

Comment

I am about this - but from 1998 until 2003 I guess I visited a pro about once a month.

I must say it was not nearly as much fun as I expected.

Comment

I much prefer being in a stable relationship.

General I stuck with the same pros - find a good one then stick with her. some are really really nice people

Comment

it was from the late 60's or early seventies i think and showed colour pictures of a naked male and female.

Comment

what is the name of your mobile ring-tone?
                  mine just vibrates...

Comment

good lord. really? why... er... what... er...

Comment

it was from the late 60's or early seventies i think and showed colour pictures of a naked male and female.
                      the joy of s*x?

Comment

Working...
                      X