• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just upgraded transport :-

Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 98 %
    Criminality 0 %
    Pollution 0 %

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I just upgraded transport :-

Unemployment 1 %
      Transport 98 %
      Criminality 0 %
      Pollution 0 %
      I'm a bit new to this thing.

Can I click on all of them or only one per day?

Comment

Going to be another hour at least. Fook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Going to be another hour at least. Fook.
          A while back I broke down on the M1 in the contraflow, at around half three in the afternoon. The free recovery got me to a nearby truck stop, the RAC turned up in about half an hour, the repair got me about a mile down the road and then the engine died for good. Another RAC man got there in about twenty minutes, but there was nothing he could do, so I had to wait for a tow, which for some reason had to come from South London

Then there was an accident on the M25, followed by another one on the M1... time passed... and passed... and passed............

Sick car and I were finally dropped off at home at 10:30 that night

Comment

So, we have mussels tonight.

Anyone know how to remove the beardy bits?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              So, we have mussels tonight.

Anyone know how to remove the beardy bits?
              http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Cleaning...ls/Detail.aspx

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                I'm a bit new to this thing.

Can I click on all of them or only one per day?
                once per day at work, once at home. I have the links in my signature - use main for inhabitant, ind for industry, tra for transport, sec for security

at moment transport the worst(should be 100%) so please click that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  A while back I broke down on the M1 in the contraflow, at around half three in the afternoon. The free recovery got me to a nearby truck stop, the RAC turned up in about half an hour, the repair got me about a mile down the road and then the engine died for good. Another RAC man got there in about twenty minutes, but there was nothing he could do, so I had to wait for a tow, which for some reason had to come from South London

Then there was an accident on the M25, followed by another one on the M1... time passed... and passed... and passed............

Sick car and I were finally dropped off at home at 10:30 that night
                  ouch! I once had to be towed to SE LOndon from Gweek in Cornwall - but yours is definetly worse...

Comment

So what a fun day that was...

Comment

The hamster died

Comment

Working...
                      X