• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, that's it... time to go

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      where are you heading ?
      Manchester then maybe Leeds.

Just winding my mum up before I go...this should be considered a sport.

Comment

Hello, everybody peeps!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Next significant number is 76543, I see.

Not far off.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There's a palinilap to be had, first.

Comment

Which I may as well go for myself.

Comment

Why do most of my TPDVille message board posts get deleted?

Even clean ones.

Comment

This MyMiniCity thing is a bit annoying.

Comment

Not many posts during the night, except for NickFitz.

Comment

NickFitz is now losing time, I see. Blank bits in his memory.

Comment

Working...
                      X