• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening denizens

I see we've been busy today - TPD busy, though apparently not work busy

Comment

Once again I went into HMV looking for one particular film and came out having spent £80 on DVDs, though not the film I went in for, which appears not to be available on DVD

Comment

should be able to manage it.

Comment

evening fitzy. whaddya get?

Comment

My digestive biscuits appear to have gone slightly soft since I was last home

I must remember to buy the small packets when I'm working away - there's a reasonable chance of them getting finished over the weekend then.

Comment

and more importantly what was it that you wanted but couldn't get?

Comment

i wonder when the neil young archives will be released.
                Last edited by DS23; 1 February 2008, 18:10. Reason: fccfcfcfcffhhbbhbhhbhbbh

Comment

they have been on the cusp of release so many times and then always the delay comes.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    evening fitzy. whaddya get?
                    Hi DS

We have...

The Shield seasons 1 and 2, both reduced from £35 to £15
                    Equus £5
                    Clockwork Orange £5
                    Lucky Jim £5
                    Midnight Cowboy £4
                    The Quatermass Collection £30

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      and more importantly what was it that you wanted but couldn't get?
                      Hobson's Choice, starring Charles Laughton and John Mills

Comment

Working...
                      X