• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we are looking forward to finally having a decent family home
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

can't remember the last time i built a snowman or had a decent snowball fight.

Comment

three strands of drivel is really helping my slog to 9k

Comment

yeah. we want that extra bedroom or two and spare rooms downstairs to really make us sorted. we won't need to move for a long time. if we manage to get the house we want that is.

Comment

i'm glad i didn't buy that toboggan that i saw last autumn. doesn't look like we are going to need it.

Comment

just me, me, me and bear then?

Comment

somehow i don't think it is going to happen. the house market has really slumped. this time last year etc. etc.

Comment

still, snow would feck up my work travel plans so i'm glad it is not blizzardy.

Comment

fitzy is close to 4k too! come on! a bit of loon and celebrate mate!

Comment

still, all the cash we are saving up is going to be useful even if the house does fall through.

Comment

Working...
                      X