• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think they were that interested. they might give us a derisory offer.

Comment

bear and scourer are very close to some milestones. come on lads! up and over!

Comment

Time for me to chase people on the house purchase again.

People are lazy aren't they - even when you're paying them!!
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

we had a blizzard last year didn't we... i remember struggling through it on my 1.5 hour drive and finding people who could walk to work hadn't bothered to turn up.

Comment

brownei was on a real charge but now he's actually got a job to go to he's going to fail in his mission to take the faq.

Comment

the agents couldn't show the people round because they were too busy. so we had to do it. at least they gave us half an hour to manically clean the place.

Comment

Going to cost me a fortune this house move!!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

despite all that snow i never got to play in it with the kids. it had all turned to slush by the time i got back from work.

Comment

diver is closing in on 6k and then he can re-take bi.

Comment

bloomin' stamp duty! what a ruinous state of affairs. there has to be a rescale.

Comment

Working...
                      X